Stay plugged in after graduation. Join a regional hub, become an alumni mentor, and more.
Thank you, GlobeMed Alumni, for igniting a movement.
“GlobeMed has completely changed the way I look at the world. It’s crazy to think that today we’re just a bunch of kids, we are already changing the dynamics of global health today. I’m proud to say that I’m a part of it, and I cannot wait to take GlobeMed with me after I graduate.”
- Kelli Paice, UNC-Chapel Hill ‘12
How can I get involved?
1) Stay in touch!
Update your contact/work/life information - What are you up to? We’ll use your information to keep you up to date on all things GlobeMed, as well as connect you with opportunities in your city or network-wide.
2) Join a Regional Hub.
GlobeMed’s regional hubs are up and running in Boston, Chicago, New York, and Washington DC. If you’re one of these regions and would like to connect with alumni in the area, contact your Regional Hub Directors:
1. Boston: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Chicago: email@example.com
3. New York: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Washington DC: email@example.com
If you’re interested in starting a GlobeMed Regional Hub in your area, email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll see what we can do!
As a GlobeMed member, you are eligible for a $5,000 scholarship when you decide to continue your education and enroll in one of the online graduate programs listed below:
- The Master of Public Health from the George Washington University
- The Master of Arts in International Relations From American University
- An MBA from the UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School
- Georgetown University’s Online Master’s Degree in Nursing
- The University of North Carolina’s Master of Public Administration
- The University of Southern California’s Master of Social Work
- A Master’s Degree in Teaching from the USC Rossier School of Education
Questions? Ideas? Love notes?
Contact email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!